Prison Break - Promo 2
Ημερομηνία Προβολής : 01/12/2008
''DON'T MISS THE EPISODE WITH SO MANY TWIST AND TURNS''
Νέο promo για το επεισόδιο της Δευτέρας 1ης Δεκεμβρίου. Μετά το συναρπαστικό και άκρως αγωνιώδες επεισόδιο 4.12, η ομάδα βρίσκεται σε δυσκολη θέση...
EPISODE 4.18 - SPOILERS & SNIPPET
- Dr. Colin Petrovsky: 40s to 50s, a brilliant professor at Dartmouth, he's an expert on sustainable energy, and his knowledge is coveted by several disparate factions. He's disturbed, confused, and frightened when Michael snatches him from his plane and ferrets him away for safety, but it turns out that Dr. Colin has a secret relationship with the very person Michael is trying to protect him from.
- Naveen Banerjee: Male, in his 40s, East Indian, Oxford educated (can have a British accent), he meets with a powerful Company person at the Indian Embassy. A cautiously skeptical man, he's impressed by Scylla and the schematics it contains, but worries that the information is too good to be true.
- Deckard: Late 20s to late 30s, a large bodyguard, he attempts to capture Linc, Mahone, and Self.
- Pilot: 30s to 40s, this small plane pilot is concerned about his landing and communicates with Air Traffic Control.
- Tech: 30s to 50, this petrified Air Traffic Control tech is held at gunpoint by Michael and forced to tell the small plane pilot to land in a different location.
- Soldier 1: Late 20s to mid 30s, this imposing, gun-toting soldier waits for a plane to land at the airstrip and follows Michael and Sara in their car.
- Embassy Guard: Late 20s to 40, East Indian. Outside the Indian Embassy, this guard tries to deflect T-Bag and asks him to leave, eventually calling for back-up when T-Bag handcuffs himself to the gate.
- Cop: Late 20s to 40, this cop pulls up at the Embassy to deal with T-Bag, but surprises him by letting him go.
- Male Office Worker: 30 to early 40s. At the Airstrip terminal, this male office worker is charmed and distracted by Sara and gets her a brochure on flying lessons while Michael flips through the flight log.
- Passerby: Late 20s to 50. He or she sees Linc fighting with a sniper and yells for someone to call the police.
- Michael Forces a small private jet to land by removing a beacon and holding a gun to an Air Traffic Controllers Head
- A Sniper tries to take out Mahone
- As Linc tries to extract information out of the sniper he gets stabbed and the sniper runs off
- Sniper is killed when he runs out into traffic
- Sara and Michael grab a Colin Petrovsky into their car and start asking him about a Samantha Richmond. Petrovsky thinks he's being kidnapped but soon realizes that Michael and Sara are not after money. During this time a SUV is fast approaching their car. He repeatedly says that he has no idea who Samantha is and he is just a teacher in town for a conference
- A gun appears from the SUV and shoots at Michael and Sara's car causing it to crash.
- T-Bag takes a beating from a cop during this episode